June 30, 2008

Obama Network Organizes and Revolts Over Spying


About Barack Obama
Get a grip and look up elitist, because I'd love to bet your monthly income, family fortunes and possessions against mine - living disabled on social security, as a daughter of immigrants who left blood on many war fields for this country, and raising a kid alone when I could work and study. I could use the money! lol



What I do is called activism, not elitism. Elitists are the armchair activists, who can't pull away from their top-of-the-line laptops to even take a can to the foodbank - which I live and survive much thanks to, btw. If you do manage to donate a little something to those working hard to feed the hungry, many many thanks. If you do nothing but type away on these sites, pity.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: