June 27, 2008

Republicans Taunt Obama As Spineless Over FISA Reversal


If I believed for one minute that Bush would follow a law we manage to pass, I'd be more upset about Obama's FISA "compromise" stand, but I don't believe that, since Bush has signed over 1100 statements saying he'd ignore laws we have passed. Our privacy's been long-gone, with scarcely a whimper from our Left, as non-violent pot-growers and sellers got spied on, heat-sensored, property confiscated - you know, the standard operating procedures used in the ghetto. I hang on to one statement Barack made, and that's one I'm holding him to:



"I would call my attorney general in and review every single executive order issued by George Bush and overturn those laws or executive decisions that I feel violate the constitution," said Obama (Reuters, May 28, 2008, on his first 100 days).
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: